International MBA, China & India – Israel Program
Bar-Ilan University - General Information for 2015-2016
October 2015 – September 2016 (preparatory courses, if needed, will begin August 2015)
• The International MBA has a challenging curriculum that is international in scope, intimate in scale, and designed for success in the new millennium
• 1 year program with MBA classes Monday 13:30-21:30 and Friday 8:00-13:15
• Broad curriculum includes marketing, finance, management, information systems, and entrepreneurship, as well as reinforcement of teamwork skills and leadership proficiency
• The China-India- Israel program includes a course in Contemporary Issues in Israel as a special addition to the China-India-Israel curriculum
• Business internships at leading Israeli companies
• Learn from experts in Israel’s “Silicon Valley”
• Excellent networking opportunities with international professors and student body
• Longest running English MBA in Israel (established in 1997)
• Bar-Ilan University – the largest university in Israel, was elected as the best academic institution in Israel for studying business administration (Geocartography, 2010 & 2011).
• Affordable tuition fees
• VIP service
• There is an Executive MBA Program in Hebrew tailored for a select group of senior executives www.emba.co.il
• Undergraduate grade point average of 76 or above
• GMAT score. If an applicant has an M.A. in Engineering, Economics, Exact Sciences or Natural Sciences with a GPA of 80 or above or a Ph.D, M.D., D.M.D. or D.Sc., he/she will be exempted from the GMAT requirement. If an applicant has an M.A. from a field not specified above and has a GPA of 85 or above, he/she will also be exempted from the GMAT requirement.
Applicants who have a GPA of 90 or above in their first degree may request an exemption for the GMAT requirement. Requests will be discussed by the Admissions Committee of the Graduate School of Business. A GPA of 90 or above does not guarantee an automatic exemption. All academic factors will be considered in the final decision. No appeals will be accepted.
• TOFEL or IELTS score.
• Work experience is not required but it does give the applicant an advantage
• NIS 84,900 (US$ 21,831). The dollar rate in this document is correct as of November 28, 2014 (1 US$ = NIS 3.889).
• Tuition includes the cost of studies, e-learning usage, parking and refreshments. The tuition fee does not include the application fee (NIS 590/US $152), the cost of the preparatory courses if needed: NIS 2,970 (US$ 764) per course, the cost of books and course packs. Tuition fees are linked to the Israeli Consumer Price Index as of January 2015.